- June 2001 Our fundraising lottery originally began its life as the St Helena Hospice Lottery
- May 2011 Became Your Hospice Lottery after extending into Cambridgeshire in association with Arthur Rank Hospice Charity in a bid to keep costs down and to increase the amount of funds that can be given back to hospice care
- November 2013 Introduced online direct debit payments to make it even easier for members to join
- December 2013 Launched our Rollover prize giving our members a chance to win a jackpot which could rollover up to £10,000
- February 2014 Membership extended to The J's Hospice, which supports young adults across Essex, along with Salisbury Hospice Charity in Wiltshire
- March 2014 Cynthia Spencer Hospice, which supports Northampton and south Northamptonshire, came on board
- March 2014 First rollover prize won giving the lucky winner a £3,750 surprise
- May 2014 Cransley Hospice, which serves north Northamptonshire, joined our hospice family
- December 2014 Unveiled our new logo and website
- January 2015 Our 3rd biggest rollover to date was won - £6,000
- February 2015 Noah's Ark Children's Hospice, which supports children and families in North London, joined us
- September 2015 We welcomed The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice, supporting adults in Rochester, to our lottery
- July 2016 Our 2nd biggest rollover to date was won by a Friends of the Wisdom Hospice supporter- £7,500!
- October 2016 KEMP Hospice, supporting the Wyre Forest community in Worcestershire became the 9th hospice to come on board
- January 2017 John Taylor Hospice, supporting people across Birmingham and the West Midlands came on board as our 10th hospice partner
- December 2017 The rollover jackpot reached the maximum amount of £10,000 in the 1st December draw where a winner was guaranteed!
- May 2018 Nottinghamshire Hospice became the 11th hospice partner to join our lottery
- July 2018 We won a National Fundraising Award for our lottery services in the category of Most Innovative Fundraising Campaign
The story continues
Our wonderful lottery members have raised over £9 million towards helping to improve the quality of life of those in need of hospice care in the communities served by our hospice partners.