Become a hospice partner- no investment needed, receive income from your very first lottery draw!
We are committed to helping our partner hospices increase their income to support Hospice care, whether it is a first time lottery or changing your current set up! Your Hospice Lottery is run by St Helena Hospice, so we share the ethos of our fellow hospices.
A fundraising lottery is a great way to achieve a regular income to help your hospice continue to provide high quality patient care. Whether you are considering starting a lottery to raise money for your hospice for the first time or would like to achieve a greater contribution than your current operation provides, we can help you.
Your Hospice Lottery is run by a hospice, so we share the ethos of our fellow hospices. We work for mutual benefit to raise vital funds to support people in need of hospice services.
- No financial input or human resource is needed from your team
- Achieve an income from the first draw
- We take care of administration and legal compliance
- We manage a team of professional fundraisers responsible for recruiting members to play in support of your hospice and promote your hospice in your community
- Your supporter database increases with every new member playing for your hospice
- Professional marketing materials and marketing support provided
YHL Forum 2017
A short video giving an overview of this year's Forum - 'Facing the future together'
Please watch this film to see what our partner hospices say about us, filmed at our inaugural forum 'Hospices Working Together'
For more information on how Your Hospice Lottery could help your income generation and for an informal chat, please contact
Alex Howe, Head of Lottery
0800 285 1390