Festive Fridays in support of KEMP Hospice
The Festive season is fast approaching and this December KEMP Hospice is inviting you, your colleagues, group members or friends to do something fun, festive and fantastic in support of your local hospice!
Their Festive Friday Campaign will run throughout December and encourages work places to engage in a festive activity of your choice on a Friday (or another day that is best suited) and get fundraising for KEMP –
• Christmas Jumper Day ~ pick a date, set a donation amount and take lots of pictures!
• Cardless Christmas ~ instead of sending Christmas cards this year, KEMP will provide you a poster for to write your Christmas message to colleagues, make your donation of what you would have spent on Christmas Cards to KEMP!
• Chocolate Tombola ~ ask staff to donate a chocolate bar in the lead up to Christmas, parcel a selection up and on the last day of work hold a tombola with all the money going to KEMP!
• Christmas Hamper ~ KEMP have 35 luxury Christmas Hampers full of goodies from Co-op perfect for a Christmas raffle.
• Christmas Sparkle Day ~ A brilliant one for a group of ladies. Dress up in a sparkly dress, wear tinsel in your hair or just paint your nails in glittery nail varnish, whatever you choose you’ll be sparkling for KEMP!
• Bake & Cake Sale ~ A Christmas favourite with everyone! Holding a bake sale is a fantastic way to raise funds for KEMP and who can resist yummy homemade cakes on a Friday!
For more information visit www.kemphospice.org.uk.
« All News Articles