An evening of glitter and fun was had at Strictly Got to Dance for Cransley Hospice in March - and raised an amazing £50,000 and counting!
The event, in conjunction with MaSh Dance, saw eight teams performing two routines for the votes of the excited audience.
- Ladies First Gym - Queens of Cardio
- Pytchley Golf Lodge - Below Par Dancers
- Universal Engineering - Zero to Hero
- Hospice supporters and volunteers - Cransley Voluntinos
- Balance Health Club - Equilibrium
- Slimming World - Slimmers with Attitude
- I M Kelly Automotives - Kelly’s Heroes
- Breast Care Unit at KGH - BRA vado
Winning team: Zero to Hero from Universal Engineering.
Runner up: Queens of Cardio from Ladies First Gym
Third place: Slimmers with Attitude from Slimmers World
Judges choice: Bravado from KGH Breast Unit
« All News Articles