Win up to £25k and support
Bedford Daycare Hospice
Bedford Daycare Hospice
Bedford Daycare Hospice aims to provide individualised holistic care to patients suffering with a life-limiting condition from the point of diagnosis through treatment to remission or palliative care. They are an independent charity working with other organisations providing care and support for patients with life-limiting illnesses in North and Mid Bedfordshire. Most of the funding is raised through the kindness and generosity of their donors. Even a small contribution helps to provide the best care for patients.
- Up to 60 patients on average are helped every week at the Hospice, that’s 12 per day.
- It costs £650,000 each year to run the Hospice, all of which is raised solely by donations and fundraising.
- Over 100 volunteers help in the Hospice, transport patients to and from daycare, work in one of the 5 charity shops, help with gardening and at hospice events.
From your very first game, you will help Bedford Daycare Hospice raise vital funds that will support people in need in the local community. Some examples of what your contribution could pay for are:
- £10 could fund a gentle online movement session for one of our Day Therapy patients.
- £20 could pay for a patient to create and print their life story book, to share with family members and loved ones.
- £50 could cover the cost of one nurse’s shift providing specialist care.
- £100 could pay for more than 2 hours of bereavement counselling.
Registered Charity Number: 1001614
How To Play The Lottery
Each entry to the draw costs £1. Our draws are run every week of the year, usually on a Friday. You can either set up a membership to provide your chosen cause with a regular and reliable income, every week of the year, or you can play as and when you want to, whatever suits you best!
Lottery fundraising is a really easy and fun way to provide good causes with an income that they can plan for the future with. You need to be 18 or over and living in Great Britain to take part.
Last year (April 2021-March 2022):
*Lottery Income that went towards charitable causes : £2,595,533.00 - 67.8%
*Lottery income that went on expenses : £1,046,531.00 - 27.3%
*Lottery income that went on prizes : £169,200 - 4.9%
Please call us if you would rather set your lottery membership up over the phone 0800 285 1390.
How Do I Win?
When you join, we will allocate you with a lottery play number. Our draws are randomly drawn each Friday (with exception when this is a Bank Holiday, when it will take place the working day prior). You don’t need to check the results every week, although you can if you want to. If you win, we will contact you to let you know. If we have your email, your prize winnings will automatically go into your Your Hospice Lottery account; where you can then request a withdrawal, after which monies are then transferred into your bank account, or if you don’t have an email with us, a letter and cheque will be sent via post (please make sure that we have your up to date address).
|PLUS a rollover of £500 each week||up to a maximum of £25,000!|