Thank you to everyone who plays the lottery with us in support of your chosen hospice, we think you are amazing!
Don’t forget you can purchase single tickets for the next draw, deadline is 9am on Thursdays to get into the Friday draw

Join Our Lottery
Just £1 Per Play

Weekly Prize fund: £1000, £250, £10 x 185 PLUS a rollover of up to £25,000!

You choose which hospice you want to support

£ 0
Current Rollover

9,724 prizes a year​

187 guaranteed prizes every week. Plus a chance to win our weekly rollover jackpot, which goes up to £25,000!

£1 Chance​

Only £1 per play, you can play whenever you want for the next weeks draw, or regularly to give a hospice a reliable income that they can really rely on and plan with.

We need your support

On average hospices receive 30% of what they cost to run through statutory funding – the other 70% comes from fundraising​.

17 Hospices

Choose which of our fourteen hospices you wish to raise funds for through your lottery membership​.

Over £17m Raised For Hospice Care​

Loyal lottery members are helping our hospices support patients and their loved ones through a difficult time​. Thank you!

Give it a whirl!

If you just want to play here are all the links you need to get started.

Set up a regular play in support of your chosen hospice to give them a reliable income.
Don’t worry about checking your results or claiming your prize because we automatically send out cheques but you can check for fun here.

How much of your lottery play goes towards hospice care, prize fund and expenses.

The deadline for single ticket plays is 9am on a Thursday to get into the Friday draw, you can play single tickets whether you play regularly with us or not

Find out more about discounts and offers available to you, when you play the lottery with us.

Latest Results

We create 187 guaranteed cash winners each week!

£1,000 Winning Number

£250 Winning Number

Want occasional updates? Leave us your email address here:

Thank You!

We just want to say a massive thank you to all of our lottery players. All of you are really helping give your local hospice the income that it so desperately needs right now, in this crisis. Good luck in this Friday’s draw!

News

Find out more about our lottery, the hospices and local communities we are able to help because of our amazing lottery players.

Get involved, join us on social media

We Are Award Winning!

You must be 18 or over to play Your Hospice Lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org. Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. Your Hospice Lottery office: 6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS. Your Hospice Lottery Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions can be viewed on our website.

built with love by liteform